2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1 pinch Salt
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Egg (beaten lightly)
2 ripe Bananas (mashed)
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup Fat-Free Milk
Nonstick Cooking Spray
1 cup Blueberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients together (Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon), except for the Sugar. Ensure that the dry ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. In a separate bowl, mash two Bananas with a fork. Separately, beat an Egg lightly and incorporate it into the mashed Bananas.
These muffins have bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
4. Once the Bananas and Egg have been combined, incorporate the mixture into the dry ingredients.
5. Mix in the Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Vanilla Extract, and Fat-Free Milk. Continue to mix until fully incorporated.
6. Lightly spray your muffin tray with Nonstick Cooking Spray.
7. Place a couple of Blueberries in each muffin cup of the tray.
let's be Frank: 1 cup of Blueberries is an estimate. You can add as many or as few as you would like.
8. Pour the muffin mixture into each muffin cup of the tray.
9. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
let's be Frank: An easy way to check to see if the muffin is done is to insert a toothpick into the center of the muffin. If you remove the toothpick and it's clean, the muffins are done. If you remove the toothpick and it has some batter on it, the muffins still need to bake.